Terms & Conditions
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Last updated 28 April 2014
Essential Flooring Direct is a trading name of Essential Group Ltd. The term 'Essential Flooring Direct' or ‘essentialflooringdirect.com' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Essential Group Ltd, which is registered in England no. 07560020 and whose registered office address is: Unit 1 Westerham Trade Centre, The Flyers Way, Westerham, Kent, TN16 1DE, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of products from our website shall be in English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all such matters.
- We believe that the information displayed on this website is accurate, excludes errors of fact, and avoids ambiguity or overstatement. However the information is provided "errors and omissions excepted".